Land South of Worcester Parkway, Stoulton
Strategic investment opportunity available for agricultural land, close to the new Worcester Parkway Station, Worcester.
• Approximately 159 hectares (circa 393 acres) of investment land, with the potential for development off of the B4084
• Less than 300m from the new Worcester Parkway Site
• Train services: Intersection of the Worcester to London (North Cotswold) and Birmingham to Bristol railway line,
servicing both lines
• Less than 2 miles from Junction 7 off the M5 (1.58 Miles)
• Within the Wychavon District Council area
• Central Worcester 7 miles, Tewkesbury 12 miles, Birmingham 32 Miles.
Offered on the basis of Freehold Sale with Vacant Possession upon completion. The South Worcestershire
Development Plan (SWDP), by Wychavon District Council, Malvern Hills and Worcester City Council was adopted in February 2016.