Land to the South west of station road, alvechurch, worcestershire
Strategic development opportunity available for Approximately 14 Acres (5.6 Hectares) of land for promotion, adjacent to the new Alvechurch railway station in North Worcestershire.
• Approximately 14 Acres (5.6 Hectares) of land for promotion with the potential for development off of Station road.
• Under 4 Miles from Junction 2 of the M42
• Central Birmingham 12 miles, 15 miles Solihull, 22 Miles Worcester.
• Train services: every 20 minutes Monday – Saturday. Trains to Birmingham New Street take approximately 30 minutes
• Pedestrian access to Alvechurch Railway Station directly from site.
• Within the Bromsgrove District Council & Redditch Borough Council area.
• Local Plan review is anticipated to take place early 2019.