LAND ADJACENT TO WORCESTER PARKWAY, WORCESTERSHIRE
Strategic investment opportunity available for Approximately 22 Acres (8.9 Hectares) of agricultural land with the potential for development off the B4084.
• The freehold of the land is being offered for sale with vacant possession upon completion, via Private Treaty.
• Less than 300m from the new Worcester Parkway site
• Train services: Intersection of the Worcester to London (North Cotswold) and Birmingham Bristol railway line, servicing both lines.
• Less than 2 miles from Junction 7 off the M5 (1.58 Miles)
• Within the Wychavon District Council area
• Approximately: Central Worcestershire 7 miles, Tewkesbury 12 miles, Birmingham 32 miles.
The South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP), by Wychavon District Council, Malvern Hills & Worcester City Council was adopted in February 2016. The Wychavon Local Development Scheme 2017-2020 (December 2017 Update) produced jointly with the South Worcestershire Councils sets out the following timetable for the reviewing the adopted SWDP:
• Evidence Gathering - late 2017
• Issues & Options - November/December 2018
• Preferred Options (Regulations 18) - November/December 2019
• Publication (Regulation 19) - October/November 2020